Laundered Linen Napkins Lime & Aqua, Set of 4
These laundered linens feature a design that evokes the oh-so-classic feel of French bistros and continental style. The fabric is stonewashed for a softer feel than traditional linen, and is exceptionally durable to boot.
You’ll find these napkins make a fantastic complement to any table setting, midday picnic, or kitchen layout, adding vibrant colors and a sense of European chic. Plus, they pair quite nicely with cold drinks served in our Celine line of Rose Pink and Sky Blue glassware.
- Each 100% linen napkin is yarn-dyed, handmade, and hand-washed, resulting in a gentle texture
- Fibers are from Belgium, and hand woven
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Machine-washable; ironing is optional
- Set of 4 napkins, each measuring a generous 20 inches square
- A Caravan exclusive
Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later.
4 interest-free payments, every 2 weeks, at checkout
Select Installments by Afterpay as your payment method
Use your existing payment card
Complete your checkout
No long forms, approval decision online
Pay over 4 equal payments
Enjoy your purchase right away! Pay every 2 weeks with zero interest, and no fees when you pay on time.
You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees apply. Click here for complete terms. © 2018 Afterpay