100 g butter
170 g quark alternatively use a thick yogurt / 1/2 cup
100 g oil
100 g sugar or 1/4 cup
1 tbs vanilla sugar or 1/2 tbs essence
400 g plain flour - 2cups alternative you can use half spelt flour
2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven at 180°F.
- Mix the butter, sugar, oil, quark vanilla, and lemon rind in a Kitchen Aid mix until creamy.
- Mix the baking powder with flour, then sift slowly into the creamy mixture in the Kitchen Aid Mixer.
- Cut plums into slices.
- Take a quarter of the mix and set aside to top the cake (in Step 7).
- Place the soft dough-like mixture into a cake or pie tin, press down using your hand, then place plums into a circle around the pie shape.
- Take the mixture that you put aside and crumble it on top of the plums.
- Bake in the oven for 35 to 40 min until golden brown.
Serve with whipped cream!