Gluten Free Pancakes
- 1/2 cup sourgum flour
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tbs backing powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbs coconut sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tbs lemon juice or apple cider
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Mix all ingredients together in large mixing bowl.
- In a non-stick pan, add 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil, then warm the oil.
- Add 1/3 cup of mixture into pan and allow to cook until bubbles forms on pancake. Flip pancake and repeat.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 6 cloves
- 1 tbs vanilla essence
- 3 pears
- Boil ingredients for 10 minutes.
- Add pears (whole or cut to your liking) to syrup boil for 10 minutes.
- Reduce flame, let simmer for 20 minutes or until pears are tender.
Salted Caramel Sauce (Optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine the oil, sugar, maple cook until emulsified on medium heat.
- When it starts to bubble, lower heat, add vanilla and salt.
- Cook for 5 minutes in medium to low heat. Continue to stir throughout the entire process.
Share with us by using hashtag #homewithcaravan 🍽